Rocker Arm Tower Stud Kit, HT Steel, Harley-Davidson®, Milwaukee-Eight, 2017-2019
KPMI® offers a Premium Rocker Tower Solution
• Nuts are machined from billet high tensile steel and heat treated
• Studs are heat treated 180,000 PSI aircraft alloy steel
• Both nut and stud have rolled threads for the strongest possible threads
• Both nut and stud are black oxide treated for enhanced corrosion resistance
• This kit is the M8 rocker tower solution
KPMI® Studs are made from 180,000 psi yield strength, fine grain, heat treated, aircraft grade alloy steel. When you want a stud that meets proof-stress and maximizes clamping force, look no further. KPMI® “rolls” the threads, heat treats and then centerless grinds the entire body of the stud. Rolling the threads creates the toughest and strongest thread possible and centerless grinding removes notch sensitivity. The final process for all KPMI® Studs is to encase the entire stud with premium corrosion resistant treatment of Black Oxide. Congratulations on your choice to purchase a stud that meets and exceeds your stock-replacement high-performance needs!