Cylinder Stud Kit, HT Steel, Std. Length, Suzuki®, GSX-1300R™ Hayabusa™, 1999-2019
• Heat treated 180,000 PSI aircraft alloy steel
• Centerless ground to remove material imperfections
• Rolled threads for the strongest threads period
• Black oxide treated for enhanced corrosion resistance
• 5mm Allen Hex to ease installation and removal (see Figure 2 & 3)
KPMI® Cylinder Studs are made from 180,000 psi yield strength, fine grain, heat treated, aircraft grade alloy steel. When you want a stud that meets proof-stress and maximizes clamping force, look no further. KPMI® “rolls” the threads, heat treats and then centerless grinds the entire body of the stud. Rolling the threads creates the toughest and strongest thread possible and centerless grinding removes notch sensitivity. The final process for all KPMI® Studs is to encase the entire stud with premium corrosion resistant treatment of Black Oxide. Congratulations on your choice to purchase a stud that meets and exceeds your stock-replacement of high-performance needs!